Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tidal Clock What Do You Think Of My Poem The Infinity Fiddler?

What do you think of my poem The Infinity Fiddler? - tidal clock

Infinity Aquarium and fairies beat ------- ------- Fiddler Strings

The Magic Violin
A thriving chain charm
Emancipate Tale Heart
Bent over a large variation

An infinite blessing for all eternity exposed to soft
A drop of honey to winged ants run mystery
Injuries were the emotions smile sec
Zoo's fairy wings for fashion work of seed

Dreams just passing time the finale of platinum
A fractal tsunamis by a moon-colored balloon
Reflections of the hives in the end of the world
Infinity Aquarium rotation strings beating heart.

3 comments:

iloverob... said...

better in his poetry, if you continue to write more. which is a good poem, but not the best I have read. I studied poetry in school and believe me ... has proved difficult. I will be wonderful poetry Senn, so some tips would be 4 U ... always writing! better soon!

Quite said...

At least he has an interest in writing poetry.

Continue to write and get the best.

flock said...

I think I vomited in my mouth.

Post a Comment