Monday, January 25, 2010

Engine Mounts How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Fuel Injector And Get New Engine Mounts?

How much does it cost to replace a fuel injector and get new engine mounts? - engine mounts

My mechanic told me that I needed to replace a fuel injector, and so the new engine mounts on my '97 Pontiac Grand Prix. But I said, this type of car, all the injectors are replaced, even if only one is needed. It gave me an estimate, and I want to know what you think it should cost, including labor. Thank you!

2 comments:

Scott W said...

Run, do not go to another mechanic. The fuel injector from GM are very good ... I suspect that it is not only 10 years bad. GM fuel injector cleaner run through it .... expensive ($ 15/bottle), but it's worth it. They have not change all the fuel injectors, if one is bad. Basically, the stick into the fuel rail and lower intake manifold, with large O-rings and a support for maintaining all that directly affects everyone. What kind of engine you have?

badbill1... said...

In the mountains, and 1 pen you are looking at $ 500 +. Never heard of all the injectors must be replaced if there is only 1 bad.

Post a Comment