Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Does The German Measles Affect What The Heck Is Going On Here? (13 Wks) I Thought I Was Immune To Hepatitis B And Measles!?

What the heck is going on here? (13 wks) I thought I was immune to Hepatitis B and Measles!? - what does the german measles affect

This spring, my husband and I have a trip to Mexico. (March). We asked for hepatitis A / B vaccination. My family doctor said at the time, okay, but I wanted to see if it was sure to point B, and because I already have a vaccine against hepatitis B in school, and believe He gave me an unnecessary shot.

The test came back that I vaccinated against hepatitis B, I thought. It was my husband. So we both just hepatitis B and had a wonderful trip.

End of March I went to the doctor and said that my husband and I wanted to get pregnant, and asked if it was something I had to do, or white and asked specifically what kind of shots he needed, if at all. He said it was a day that I have found in a multivitamin, and mid-May to Startd officially trying to become pregnant.

In mid-June I was pregnant. My doctor has moved and so I needed another. The doctor gave me all kinds of tests at 4 weeks. I have just the test results Friday. I am now 13 weeks. This was the first I could see. He told me that I had no immunity against hepatitis B, and no one was immune to German measles. When asked, he was arrogant and said that perhaps he was gone, because it was tested.

I'm angry because I was not pregnant, no vaccination against these things. And I'm sure he was vaccinated against measles in the past. When I received the measles vaccine, now my baby is to be seriously affected. Am I safe or not? Should I a new doctor? What the hell is going on here? "

5 comments:

Iridescent Leuko said...

As they have for the immunity against hepatitis B tested recently and are immune, is unlikely to suddenly not be immune. This is very strange if you do not properly hepatitis B in the school - the time that you are sure could limit.

Do you have 3 shots, spread over several months, vaccination against hepatitis B?

I want to get a second opinion safe. Maybe the lab made a mistake.

If the lab screwed against hepatitis B is an error with the detection of rubella (German measles) can.

Perhaps they have not!

I have my last MMR in the second class and for some reason I am against mumps and rubella, measles vaccine, but not a classic!

Measles classics, but has no effect on the health of tCFIA baby and not rubella.

Are you sure he said that are not vaccinated against German measles - which he said that the measles?

Luckily for you, but - unless you are vaccinated against hepatitis B or rubella, you are probably not really up to the end with anyone.

"The vaccination program is very successful. Cuba has the disease in 1990 and 2004, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared eradicated know, they have both innate and acquired forms of rubella eliminated from the United States.

Rubella has been eliminated in the United States - Do not worry about how sick!

Just do not go anywhere Rubella is, though not immune.

"The PRIMary method of transmission reflects the prevalence of chronic HBV infection caused by a certain field. In areas with low prevalence, since the continental United States and Western Europe, where less than 2% of the population are chronically infected, injection drug use and unprotected sex the most important methods, although other factors (such as blood transfusions, tattoos, piercings unhealthy ) can be important. "

Hepatitis B is almost eliminated in the United States. Just do not use injection drugs, having sex with someone other than your husband always has a tattoo and piercing now, and know that I could not avoid a blood transfusion - but the type of transmission is very rare.

In addition, get a second opinion anyway, I would change doctors. I do not know how any doctor orfor acts and unworthy as I asked God, when I ask her.

You should be modest, because - no one - including a doctor - can be deceiving.

Good luck! Do not worry or anxiety - even if you are not immune, you and your baby will be beautiful. :)

Renae (Wine Red) said...

If I were you, I would get a second opinion at least. Otherwise, not much more you can do at this point to ensure that you stay away from anything that could infect one of them, too.


But, yes obtain, certainly a second opinion to see justice.

2/20/200... said...

The same goes for me, but with the vaccine against chickenpox.

Mommy said...

Yes, I would seek a second opinion. Get a copy of their immunization record, and take them with you.

TheAimer said...

Against German measles in the United States are rare, so I would cover myself and not worry about hepatitis B is widespread, and if her husband is not a user, you are not injecting intravenous drug users, and not a tattoo, why what they believe can get hepatitis B? You can not vaccinated against hepatitis B in the HS than you think and not "Get It Now, maybe the old doctor was wrong, that you're immune? You can not get away with not vaccinated against measles and go through the school system from us, I think it's a little crazy, another blood test with a different doctor, and much more.

Post a Comment