Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Left Hand Side Lower Back - Kidney Had A Pain In My Lower Left Hand Side Of My Back (kind Of Kidney Area) The Night Before Last... UTI/pregnancy?

Had a pain in my lower left hand side of my back (kind of kidney area) the night before last... UTI/pregnancy? - left hand side lower back - kidney

I am 18 weeks pregnant with twins, and now, last night I had this strange pain / discomfort in my kidney area, which lasted about 15 minutes lasted (or at least it seemed so long as it was really ugly!)

I had a urinary tract infection before, and it seems like a urinary tract infection during this period. I frequently urinate, but I am also a woman pregnant with her second trimester.

I get no pain when I urinate and the urine sample was not finally approved by the infection (which was today) 3 weeks ago.

Is it possible that I could choose one, and spread to the kidneys, and nothing in between, and nothing) in the night (Monday?

I have an anomaly scan on Wednesday and wanted to wait until then to ask my midwife if you have pain during pregnancy or a child because of my kidneys.

I was not too anxious to be serious at the time, but now I had time to think, I'm afraid it has something to do with babies.

Anybody more experienced? Could it be that the back pain is growing from my belly, as it only started within two days.

4 comments:

35 weeks with Rosie and Alfie said...

UTI during pregnancy often leads to symptoms such as burning during urination, frequent urination, blood and mucus in the urine, pain during sex, cramping or abdominal pain, chills, sweating, fever, waking to urinate, incontinence and pain or uncomfortable pressure in the bladder. If you have any of these symptoms, you need to check it as soon as possible. Otherwise, if not more likely that bub was leaning in the wrong position. I suffered the odd lurch in my kidney and my midwife thought it was the position of the muffin, I was completely free of urinary tract infection. Speaking of pain to your midwife, however, and see what they are proposing. Two pregnancies are not resting in an additional pressure on the body, and from time to Bubba's very good on the wrong side of the body, or makes it fun to discover what it is ..

Christy said...

Do not ask! Consult a doctor!

Christy said...

Do not ask! Consult a doctor!

Louise x said...

I had something like that, and I had an infection of the urinary tract, and learned that the child was only supported on a nerve, or I was dehydrated because I have 2 little, he must demonstrate that it is based on a nerve.

Ask your midwife or Monday, investigators in this context.

Good luck. x

Post a Comment