Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Handwriting Cause Shoulder Injury I Really Want A Handwriting Or A Typing Job For The Summer (now) And I Live In Toronto, Canada. Any Webs/ppl?

I really want a handwriting or a typing job for the summer (now) and I live in Toronto, Canada. Any webs/ppl? - can handwriting cause shoulder injury

I want a summer job as quickly as possible. And I have written a letter and work, because my parents and approved on 13 Besides, I can write quickly and have a good handwriting, too. Do you know of a site or where can I find a job? You can contact me my e-mail if you wish.
My email is: wannabe_dentist@yahoo.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write your address, it is dangerous, that you will attract spammers and scammers.
As for your question, which is a little late to do some typing in the search for a job for the summer and, sorry, but no owner to 13 years. Most people have computers and their own input.
Try kangaroo.

Post a Comment